NWIT understands that all law firms are different. Processes and workflows are unique to each firm, and there's no one-size-fits-all approach to supporting legal professionals. Our 13 years of experience supporting law practices means we can cater our services to your exact needs.
Legal Software ExpertiseAt Northwest IT, we have:
- Certification in NetDocuments deployment and training
- Extensive experience working with various legal software packages, including:
- Time Matters
- Time Slips
Software FundamentalsWe’ve built years-long relationships with companies that support these products, and we understand what each one requires for smoother operation within a business network.
- Extensive experience in providing security, reliability, and flexibility for law firms of all sizes for maximized productivity.
- Well versed in top tier software products essential to supporting legal business networks, including:
- Office 365
- Training for users to learn how to use more advanced features of Office 365, Adobe, and other business-line software.
Speed And ReliabilityWe know how expensive downtime can get; losing billable hours can add up fast. That's why we provide:
- Fast response times
- Flexible after-hours support
- Realistic expectations for projects and how they impact your firm
Get A QuoteNWIT can assess your current technology needs, help you pinpoint any areas in need of improvement, and create a streamlined and more efficient technical infrastructure. Leave any recurrent computer headaches you may be facing to us.
Contact us for your free one-hour consultation; we'll assess your current systems and see whether your firm is a good fit for a partnership with Northwest IT. We can help with transitioning your firm to the cloud and utilizing cloud services to their fullest extent, and with connecting on-premises technology to cloud services, while ensuring good security practice.